Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Wonderful Visit

We had a wonderful weekend with Papa & Nene. Anika & Andrew kept asking how long they were staying since they were so surprised to have them visit. Andrew got some Play-doh for his birthday so there were HOURS of play-doh fun (yeah!!!) and shopping and ice cream and tea parties and potty training. Yes, Nene is a great motiviating factor and Drew is FINALLY making great strides in that department. I'm so very grateful.

I can't believe how absorb Drew is in this activity. His normally short attention span is much long when he is playing with dough.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe going to have a builder on your hands? I know the boys love the large size legos I have...they will play with them for hours making all kinds of things. I'm ready to clean out the playroom except for those since that's all they play with. (and fight over!)
Kris

The VM Family said...

What a wonderful blessing to have in-laws you truly love and desire quality time with. This is such a gift for me also.