Tuesday, February 03, 2009

A Carriage Ride

We're all finally feeling better (Drew & I had strep) so I'm getting back into blogging again! However, I don't have much to say. . . To my northern friends, I wouldn't want to rub it in that we've been enjoying mid-60 to 70 degree weather so I'm not taking pictures of us outside riding bikes and scooters:-) I do have a picture of Anika in her "carriage". She was so intent on making a horse and carriage so this is what we came up with. She made her own horse out of blocks (that, of course, Andrew kept trying to steal) and her reins are Scout's leashes (the dog was sorely disappointed when she didn't get a walk).

1 comment:

The VM Family said...

You always comment on how you relate to what's happening in our home. Well, here's my opportunity. The dress up! The imagination! The little sibling trying to bust it up! The dog frantic to take a walk when the leash is brought out (Lily would have never let us get away with that)! So fun to be in the same stage with you. :)