Saturday, February 28, 2009

Almond Blossom Festival: Carnival

After the parade, we (tried) to hightail it over to Mistlin Park where additional festivities were occurring. In hindsight we should have gone on Thurs. or Fri. it wasn't that we had to wait for rides, it was the long wait for parking that was a drag. The kids LOVED riding on some rides and enjoying the sights and sounds. (I was just glad that I was able to get out of there only having to ride one ride. I just get too motion sick to find it fun.)






2 comments:

Amy said...

I was just updating my blog and remembered you saying something about a link on facebook so I thought I'd check yours out. Looks like you guys had fun at the carnival. I know what you mean about the motion sickness...I have the same thing. Taylor went on the tornado ride and I felt sick just watching!

The VM Family said...

What fun! Love the pictures of Katheryn bookending this post!