Monday, April 28, 2008

Gettin' Ready for 3

Anika and Andrew were so cute cuddling on the couch with Anika's baby doll that I couldn't resist capturing the image. I think we are all getting ready for the new addition. Andrew is quite excited about babies in general; although, I'm a little fearful of his reaction to this baby in particular. I'm not sure how Andrew will handle getting bumped from the youngest spot. Anika is ready to baby-sit, she tells me. And I'm just ready to have my body back - this third time around has certainly had more than its share of aches, pains, swelling, tiredness, nausea, etc. We are about 2 1/2 weeks away from the due date. I'm trying so hard to be patient:-)

2 comments:

Shanelle said...

I was so bad at that last month of pregnancy! Hang in there, you'll get a neat little prize when you're through that'll make it all worth it. :D

The VM Family said...

Ug, those last few weeks are KILLER-- I remember all too well. The name of the game is Distraction! Praying that you deliver on time and maybe even a little early! :)

Love, Jen