Thursday, May 30, 2013

Anniversary 2013 (IT FITS)

Many anniversaries my mom would don her wedding gown and get pictures taken with my dad. I told Anika about that and she has hounded me for years to do the same. Somehow, though, it never happened. . .until today! On this milestone anniversary (15 years), I unwrapped, unzipped and slipped into that heavy gown. What fun it was to remember those days. Fifteen years ago, I stood up before friends and family and vowed to live my life with my best friend, Lloyd Wicker. At that moment, I couldn't imagine loving him more. How wrong I was! I love him more each day and year that passes. Happy Anniversary to my best friend, greatest encourager, strongest supporter, lovingest (it's now a word) critic. He continually upholds that vow he made to "encourage you to develop of gifts God has given you!"

IT FITS!

15 years, 5 homes, 4 states, 3 kids, 1 dog 

Proof that it was zipped up the back!


Anika took this - it is the same pose as our big, framed wedding photo.

THIS GUY!

No comments: