Saturday, April 09, 2011

First Time Visitors & Family Fun

My sister, Hilary, and her husband, Jason, made it out to California this week for a first-time visit. We were SO excited to welcome them. Our three days together were wonderful (before they headed down south to visit more family). However, I was not up to my usual standards and my photographic evidence of the visit is a bit sparse. (I actually forgot my camera on our day away to Monterey.) Hil and J left their boys behind in IL but they didn't lack for attention. My kids were happy to take up all their time:-) Andrew quickly snagged Uncle Jason for a game of Nerf Dart tag:
Trying to look as tough as Uncle Jason:
Failing:
More games:
The girls playing games, too:

Auntie Hilary ROCKS!

My beautiful, little sister!!!
Sporting their Pizza My Heart shirts from Monterey!

No comments: