Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Anika's Open House & Spring Program 2011

I've been a poor blogger/facebooker, etc. recently because of a big project. I'll get pictures of it up soon, but here is some of what's been going on around here.

Last week, we enjoyed a special night to celebrate Anika! We were able to walk around her classroom and see the many projects her class has been working on this year. Then we were blown away by another amazing program. Mrs. Huisken (Anika's k-teacher last year and music teacher) put together another wonderful program. She does such a great job of picking a theme, making it fun, and getting the students to shine! (No pictures of the program because we switched to the Flip video and neglected the still camera. I'll see if I can get video up or capture some stills from the Flip.)

Anika before the program! She talked me into letting her wear my gold hoops (elation!):


Anika wants to be a teacher:-)


Anika and Daddy worked on creating a cross together (it is the wooden one just to the right of Anika's head). Daddy sure had fun;-)


1 comment:

VM Family said...

The first graders did such a great job! As our year winds down, I'm so happy that Ella will continue to have Mrs. H. in music. She's been amazing.

Can't wait for the big project unveil! :)