Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Pixie Woods

Another Mom's Club adventure! We had a family day at Pixie Woods - a delightful city park with a nursery rhyme/fairy tale theme. After a picnic lunch, we all headed in to experience the fun. (Since Lloyd had a Sat. obligation, I single-parented this event. I was very grateful to all those who helped me keep an eye on my munchkins!)

The group of kiddos: (Kathryn was a bit under-the-weather but she sure perked up when we got there.)
One of many slides, playsets, etc:
A swinging bridge:
The Firefighter area:

While it wasn't on the map, this cat won my kids hearts. It let them pet & love on it.
Kathryn found the cat, too:
Sprinklers!!!!!!!


A kids-size Wild West Town:


A merry-go-round:


1 comment:

VM Family said...

We went to Pixie Woods a few years ago. It was in the dead of summer and most of my memories consist of worrying about the kids on all those hot metal slides! Or them running through that sprinkler in their undies cause we were so stinkin' hot. :) SMART to go in the spring!