Monday, May 10, 2010

Mom's Day

It was a wonderful Mother's Day! Great worship, great lunch (Lloyd grilled), great hugs from the kids! All three of them greeted me (unprompted) with "Happy Mother's Day". Anika's gift was a special plate that she made at school, Andrew's was obedience;-) (He was a great boy all day long) and Kathryn (and Daddy) bought me a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. I've been wanting one for all long time and Lloyd found a great deal so now I've been bitten by the "baking bug"!!!

2 comments:

VM Family said...

Oh man, I couldn't live without my Kitchen Aid stand mixer. Enjoy! And Happy (late) Mother's Day to you! :)

Amy said...

Great pictures of you and the kids! Glad you were still able to enjoy your day (thinking of our conversation at church ;)Enjoy your mixer (I'm a little jealous)!