Friday, March 19, 2010

Kids Say the Darnedest Things







Today was a fun day for Andrewisms again:
  • After hearing Dad say, "Anika, we overslept!", Andrew responded, "Oh no! We overflowed the bed!" (Considering Anika came and slept next to our bed sometime in the middle of the night and Andrew climbed in around 6:15, I'd say he was right!)



  • Anika knocked Dad's glasses off the counter, but Andrew comforted him, "We didn't bruise 'em, Daddy".



  • And on a more sensitive, caring note. Andrew ran up to me this morning to tell me, "Kathryn say we best friends!"



  • One from Anika on our walk home from school. "Mom, our legs are the only thing that keep growing so they just push our bodies up." (I'm pretty sure that is Barbie biology).



  • And one from Kathryn: Mom saw the mess that Andrew tracked in the house and exclaimed "Holy cow!" from right next to me I hear "Ho-ee Cow!"

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Love these!

Amy

Amy said...

Too cute! Love how they think!