Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Water Baby?

A better mom than I would have swooped in and whisked her child away from danger, dried her off, and closed the door. I went for the camera:-)


Kathryn couldn't have been happier. Ever since she has started to crawl, life around her has changed. She hits her top speed when she sees an open door to the dog food. (Why? I have no idea.) I now have to train the older two to keep things off the floor so Kat doesn't put it in her mouth and choke. Back to a baby proofed house:-)



2 comments:

The VM Family said...

Ella was our dog food lover. I think some of her attempts at mobility were motivated by the dog dish! :)

Amy said...

Cute! I would have ran to get the camera too! Jack was always after the cat food. I think he finally stopped attempting to eat it a few months back, thankfully!