Sunday, May 18, 2008

Grandma's Here!!!!

We're all so excited that my mom is here. I'm delighted to have the help, the kids are delighted by the company, and my very tired husband is happy to have a reprieve from working full-time AND doing so much to help me:-) (Although he hasn't complained a bit. He is a saint!)

So, as you can tell, I'm still waiting for the newest addition to our family. I'm trying to stay busy and distracted:-)
Anika and Andrew are really into gymnastics and sommersaulting right now so Grandma hit the mark with some stretching exercises. (You won't see Mommy doing that right now!!!)Andrew and Grandma share a rare, quiet moment.

2 comments:

russianhope said...

Grandma looks so young and beautiful! Neat!

Van Lente Family said...

IF you tried the stretches may be it would induce labor... just an idea !! ;-)