Saturday, March 08, 2008

We're gonna miss this. . .

Many, many days Lloyd and I collapse at the end of the day and wonder how we made it through. ("Amen", from the other parents of toddlers out there. . .?) But sometimes we have to stop and remind ourselves how quickly this precious time is going. Anika is 4 going on 14 and Drew just keeps growing as well. So, I asked Lloyd to snap a quick pic of our nightly routine - snuggling in Anika's bed to read a story (or two, or three, or. . .) These moments will be just memories all too soon, but I do cherish them.

Then the next morning Anika was snuggling with Daddy on his day off (she likes to scratch his back) and so she asked me to take a picture. We need to preserve these moments somehow:-)


1 comment:

Shanelle said...

Good perspective after a long day with the boys, and by long I mean challenging, but then you knew that, didn't you. :D