Saturday, March 22, 2008

Expanding Waist Line

Well, we are getting down to weeks instead of months:-) I'm at about 32 weeks -- and feeling it! I've been having more contractions than with the other two and my mid-wife told me to take it easy. Yeah, right! How am I supposed to do that with a 2 and 4 year old to chase around? I am doing my best to ignore the dust bunnies, splattered mirrors, spotted floors, etc. but it isn't easy:-) Anika has been a great helper, especially in the last few days. She sure is growing up.

2 comments:

The VM Family said...

Yeah, good luck with that. With both my pregnancies I was an insane nester. No inch of the house was safe from my compulsive cleaning. I made Dave fix a closet, cauk a shower and install a ceiling fan the week I went into labor! I think these uncontrollable urges to have my house perfect were almost worse than the waiting or actual labor! :)

Jen

And PS cleaning windows will NOT trigger labor!

Van Lente Family said...

You look wonderful, keep up the incubating!!!