Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ramblings

Wow, it's been a week since I last posted but I don't have any new pics. Life just seems to be zipping past and I haven't had the camera in hand. I could go on and on and list all of the funny things that Anika has said in the last week or the way that Andrew makes us laugh with his huge grin and wrinkled nose, but I'm not sure it would be edge of your seat reading ~ more mommy memories than momentous occasions.

We are anticipating the upcoming holidays with the hosting, baking, cooking, eating, giving and receiving that it entails. It seems like it is beginning already. But I'm really in the mood already this year. It might be the fact that our church is doing a Christmas cantata so I've already been singing and listening to Christmas music. It has been so much fun to sing choral music again with a bunch of music lovers! Lloyd is trying to attend too but he always seems to be double (or even triple) booked on Tuesday nights. I have a wonderful friend who has volunteered to watch my kids so that I can go every Tues. for 8 weeks. Anika LOVES Miss "Soup" (Sue) and they have a grand time together. So, anyway enough randomness, I hope that you are all beginning to feel the excitement of the season and will be blessed with time to reflect, refresh, remember, and revere the King of kings this year.

No comments: