Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Fun on the Farm

We've been so blessed by the support of our church family during our odyssey of illness. Our friends, The Vissers, invited Anika & Andrew to spend the morning with them today -- to give Mom & Dad a break and let the kiddos breath some fresh air and see the sunlight:-) The Vissers have an almond orchard so the kids were so excited to spend the day on the "farm". Matt sent this picture of their morning.

Taking a walk through the trees: (Julia, 5; Anika, 5; Ruthie, 4; Andrew, 3; Garrett, 1.5)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like fun! Glad your kids were able to get out. Jackson and I have come down with round #2 of colds...hoping it's not too bad. And trying to figure out if Paul and Taylor have allergies or colds. I think Sam's the only safe one right now. Are we tired of sickness yet??

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
Hope you two get to feeling better soon! Glad to see the kids got out and about...I bet they were glad too!
That junk is going around here in S'side too! Hope I don't get it but I'm afraid I'm on the list with all the people I'm around that have it!
Take care
Kris