Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vacation Time: Swimming/Jet Skiing

Water Rats!!! Anika and Andrew really took to the water. There was a swimming pool that we enjoyed but my favorite by far was donning a life jacket and jumping in the lake. Andrew jumped and jumped and jumped . . . My arms were sore from the catching and my legs were sore from the stairs up and down to the dock. Lloyd really enjoyed the jet ski - as did Andrew. I'm not terribly fond of it - I guess I just don't have the "need for speed" - not to mention that those waves make me a bit sea sick!
Me, Grandpa, & Andrew:Ian & Karissa:Anika, Aunt Hilary, & Karissa:Grandma & Ian:Mommy & Andrew:

1 comment:

The VM Family said...

Sounds like you had all the ingredients for a fabulous summer getaway: family, jet skis, swimming, fishing, bonfires, so much downtime you're finishing PUZZLES...

Hope you're feeling rested and rejuvinated!