Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Cake, the Party, the Fun

This may be my last post in a little while as we move next week and whose knows when I'll be up and blogging again:-)

Anika and Andrew shared a birthday party last night with some good friends. I tried my hand a making their cakes this year. Anika's was a princess cake and Andrew's had Elmo on it.

Making a wish . . .Cake and ice cream - yummmmm!

Waiting (patiently?) for her presents. . ."Presents? I'd rather wrestle with Tyler."

New princess costume (you can never have too many!)
Little People's Fire truck with lights and sirens will keep Andrew busy -- for awhile:-)Daddy opens the Barbie princess doll. (Wow, these kiddos were spoiled!!!!)

2 comments:

Van Lente Family said...

Hope your move goes smoothly!! The picture of Anika holding her head with her hands reminds me of Hilary... what a cutie! And AWESOME job on the cakes... I loved them both!!

Michelle said...

Those kids aren't spoiled...besides, toys advance their cognitive development and fine motor skills...I buy too many toys because I want my kid to grow inside and out. hehe ;)