Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Newest Wicker

If you would indulge us, we would like to introduce you to the newest Wicker:-) We had an ultrasound yesterday and I must say that I was more amazed than ever. I'm not sure if the hospital technology has improved or if I'm better at seeing the pictures or . . . The technician did say that one reason we got great pictures was something about the ratio of amniotic fluid to baby size or something like that. Regardless we were so blessed to see a healthy, active baby. (No, we didn't find out the sex).

2 comments:

Van Lente Family said...

How exciting! Aren't ultrasounds fun, taking a peek at who you will be able to meet in just a few weeks. Congratulations again and enjoy this time.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!
Technology is better and that is a great ultrasound. That's a baby after my own heart, it's thumb moving towards its' mouth!
Love to all