Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kids, kids, and kids?

Hello! It's been a long time (but I'm happy to say I'm in under the wire and it has been less than a month:-)). It's been a crazy time around the Wicker household. Just living life is busy enough but we've added plenty of stress to all of it.
Might she have a touch of a dramatic streak????
Those baby blues hide a LOT of trouble:-)
Of course, I couldn't catch the perfect moment just before this when Andrew was sitting nicely as his sister read to him, but . . . here is the next best thing. (Do you think there is room for three on that chair????)


3 comments:

Shanelle said...

Hey you, congratulations! Three is *so* much fun!

Van Lente Family said...

Congratulations on everything, we have been gone for awhile so I was just catching up! How exciting...possible new job prospect and new baby!! Yeah! Life always changes like the seasons doesn't it!

Anonymous said...

Heidi... congratulations! I, too, am finally catching up on all my blog-reading. Wow, you have a lot going on! I will be praying for you and Lloyd as you discern where God is calling you, and as you go through pregancy and prepare for baby #3!